Details for Registration
All registered participants will receive their log in data for the online congress on April 30th via e-mail.
|Regular Congress Ticket||EUR 50.00|
|Students/ Residents/ Trainees*||free|
* Students: Copy of student ID required | Residents/Fellows/Trainees: Born after 1 January 1990 and/or still in training. Copy of official document indicating age or a letter stating training status by employer required.
The registration fee includes
- Access to the online Scientific Sessions
- Access to the virtual Exhibition
- Access to the e-Abstractbook
- Certificate of Attendance
The congress provides a collegial atmosphere to meet, interact and network with colleagues from around the world who are interested in the field of Parkinson’s Diseases.
Registered conference participants who cancel their registrations will receive a refund of the conference registration fee as follows:
|by 17 March 2021||Refund of 100% of the registration fee less an administration fee of EUR 25.00.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the conference office.
|after 18 March 2021||No refund will be issued. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the conference office.|
The IAPRD has authorized the Interplan AG to offer registration for the congress. All bookings should be made via the congress website.
Privacy law / Data Protection Consent for participants
I hereby declare my consent that all the information made by me to my person within the handling of the above mentioned congress is filed, saved, processed and the demands made above can correspondingly be passed onto a third party. I agree to receive information on future congresses related to the subject of this event.