Regulations and How to apply
The awards are aimed at promoting participation in the Congress by young researchers worldwide, under the age of 35.
- Applicants must to be under the age of 35 at the opening date of the Congress, 19 August 2018.
The deadline for Travel Grant applications is 23 April 2018.
- All applicants must submit an abstract (with applicant as first author) via this website to be reviewed by the Abstract Committee.
- The grant application must refer to the submitted abstract, which must be approved by the Abstract Committee.
- The applicant may send more than one abstract, and at least one of them must be approved by the
- Please indicate your intent to apply for a grant when submitting the abstract by ticking the supplied box.
- At the same time, all applicants must also submit
– arecent high-resolution passport photo
– a copy of their passport
– a CV with an undersigned recommendation from the head of your department.
There are two levels of Travel Grants:
- Awards for young participants from high-income countries: up to 250 USD & registration fee waived
- Awards for young participants from low-income to medium-income countries: up to 750 USD & registration fee waived
Please upload these documents via the abstract submission link only.
An abstract submission will only be possible when all papers have been uploaded (the upload can be also done by a later date) to the System.
Travel Grant Winners 2017