Congress Travel Awards are sponsored by the Parkinson’s Foundation. The awards are aimed at promoting participation in the Congress by young researchers worldwide, under the age of 35. The deadline for Travel Grant application is 30 January 2022.
Two levels of travel grants are available:
– Awards for young participants from high-income countries: up to U$ 250 and registration fee.
– Awards for young participants from low-income and medium-income countries up to U$ 750 registration fees.
Kindly verify the Wolrd Bank definition for high/low income countries: Click here
– The applicant needs to be under the age of 35 years at the opening date of the congress, 1 May 2022 and needs to be a student, resident, postdoc or other trainee
– The applicant is the presenting author
– Attendance at the session “Residents and Trainee Presentations” on Sunday, 1 May from 09:00 am is mandatory.
– The Travel Grant is to be considered as financial support for travel costs only and cannot be paid out in cash.
How to apply:
– Applications can only be made during the online abstract submission process.
– In the abstract submission form, tick the appropriate box for applying
– Make sure that the name of the presenting author matches with the name of the applicant
– Upload during the abstract submission the proofs of eligibility: Your ID Card or your passport and a proof of trainee status, e.g. a photo of your ID badge stating your status, letter from your department, or other documentation that establishes your status as a trainee