Be part of the scientific program and submit your poster presentation, oral poster presentation or video abstract.
Guidelines for preparation
- Please choose a title that clearly indicates the content of the contribution.
- Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first.
- The author‘s name (full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, city, country) should be indicated. Degrees, titles, street addresses and acknowledgements of support should be submitted, however.
Deadline for submission: 21 February 2019
To provide maximum information in the abstract please
- state the specific objective of the study
- state the methods used, if pertinent
- summarise the results obtained
- state the conclusions reached
- ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
Guidelines for submission
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English, the official language of the IAPRD Congress, should not exceed 300 words and be structured in the following specified subtitles: Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Case reports should also be structured as much as possible following the aforementioned categories. If not possible, the authors should upload the abstracts using the most appropriate categories (in the respective text boxes in the submission form).
- The abstract submission constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the corresponding presentation in the session and time slot assigned by the Abstract Committee.
- Changes in authorship should be communicated to the Abstract Committee in order to ensure correct appearance in the printed programme.
- If the author is unable to present his work one of the co-authors or a presenter should take over this responsibility. The change of the presenting author needs to be communicated to the Abstract Committee.
- Registration to the Congress is mandatory to be able to present the abstract and get it published. Payment must be done until 29 April 2019.
- If a delegate has registered upon the condition that his / her abstract is accepted and the abstract is rejected, the registration fee will be refunded. The acceptance of abstracts by the Abstract Committee does not imply any financial assistance or fee reduction.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Abstract Committee will be mailed to the presenting author. Detailed information in which format the abstract is accepted (poster presentation, oral poster presentation or video), guidelines and recommendations for presentation as well as time allotment, date, hour, and venue will be sent in due time to registered presenting authors.