Support the Congress with your Abstract
On behalf of the IAPRD we invite you to submit up to two abstracts as presenter for an oral communication, poster or video. All accepted abstracts will be published in the submitted format.behalf of the IAPRD we invite you to submit up to two abstracts as presenter for an oral communication or poster. All accepted abstracts will be published in the submitted format.
Young researchers worldwide, under the age of 35 are invited to apply for travel grants while submitting abstracts / videos. For further details please click here.
- Basic Neuroscience
- Imaging, Genetics, and Biomarkers
- Deep Brain Stimulation and Functional Neurosurgery
- Parkinson Disease
- Other Parkinsonian Disorders
- Behavior and Cognition
- Chorea, Athetosis and Ballism
- Ataxias, Tics, and/or Myoclonus
- Gait and Other Movement Disorders
- Video submisson for the Grande Parade of Movement Disorders
All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the online submission form in English language.
Review carefully all abstract guidelines provided in the online submission form.
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
Please consider the following requirements:
- Section Breaks: Objective; Methods; Results; Conclusions
- Word Limit: 300 words for abstract body (20 words for abstract title)
- Video Limit: Duration max. 5 minutes / 100 MB
- Maximum of 2 tables (maximum number of rows 10x /10x columns allowed in table; 10 words per row)
Guidelines for Submission
- Please choose a title that clearly indicates the content of the contribution.
- Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first.
- The author‘s name (full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, city, country) should be indicated. Degrees, titles, street addresses and acknowledgements of support should be submitted, however.
To provide maximum information in the Abstract please
- Ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English, should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract submission constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the corresponding presentation in the session and time slot assigned by the Abstract Committee.
- Changes in authorship should be communicated to the Abstract Committee in order to ensure correct appearance in the printed program.
- If the author is unable to present his work one of the co-authors or a presenter should take over this responsibility.
- Registration to the Congress is mandatory to be able to present the abstract and get it published. Payment must be done until 2 July 2018.
- If a delegate has registered upon the condition that his / her abstract is accepted and the abstract is rejected, the registration fee will be refunded. The acceptance of abstracts by the Abstract Committee does not imply any financial assistance or fee reduction.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Abstract Committee will be mailed to the author. Detailed information in which format the abstract is accepted (poster presentation, oral poster presentation or video), guidelines for presentation as well as time allotment, date, hour, and venue will be sent in due time to registered to the author.