THIS MEETING IS A MUST TO JOIN
One of the most interesting aspects of the XXIV World Congress on Parkinson’s Disease and Related Disorders is the diversity of approaches presented. This encourages the discussion of original solutions to a wide range of problems, both in research and clinical management. Needless to say, networking between neurologists working in different countries is vital for such an exchange to take place. Presentations are geared to various skill levels so that participants from a variety of backgrounds will have the chance to enrich their knowledge and enjoy the networking opportunities.
Delegates will find that there is an exciting range of subjects in plenary sessions, parallel tracks, skills workshops and poster sessions. The emphasis is on discussion and on a positive critical attitude. Language difficulties and hierarchical divisions may have hindered scientific discussion in other meetings, but IAPRD Congresses have managed to rise above both barriers.
We now look forward to the involvement of all participants, be it in open forums during the sessions, joining Meet the Professor session or on a more personal “one to one” level.
THE XXIV IAPRD CONGRESS – HIGHLIGHTS
- Plenary sessions that will focus on early diagnosis and disease modification across the spectrum of movement disorders
- Parallel tracks that delve deeply into various movement disorder-related topics
- Grand Parade of Movement Disorders, an evening video session where both faculty and attendees present pre-selected cases from around the globe to showcase the amazing breadth of movement disorders
- Breakfast Educational sessions comprising hour-long didactic, as well as case based discussions, specifically geared to young attendees
- Breakfast Mentorship sessions comprising hour-long mentoring sessions led by renowned faculty members, where young and aspiring clinicians and scientists can discuss how to establish and advance successful clinical or academic careers